Boost your immune defenses and promote digestive health with clinical-strength probiotics flora. Our revolutionary three-in-one system offers prebiotic, probiotic, and postbiotic nourishment in one convenient daily capsule.
One capsule daily for ages 12 and up. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
60 vegan capsules per bottle
What does All-Flora Probiotic do for you?
All-Flora Probiotic delivers a triple combination of probiotics flora to replenish good bacteria, with prebiotics as fuel and postbiotics to boost probiotic activity for complete gut health.* This convenient once daily capsule contains 10 billion colony forming units (CFUs) of friendly bacteria and beneficial yeast that work to balance your total microbiome.*
- Lactobacillus LP01 has been clinically studied for digestive support, particularly helping with bowel regularity*
- Bifidobacterium BR03 supports a powerful immune response*
- Saccharomyces boulardii helps reduce GI discomfort and problematic yeast, such as Candida*
What makes New Chapter’s probiotics flora different?
If you want the best probiotic for women and men, you want a combination of proven effectiveness and excellent quality. Probiotic All-Flora delivers a difference you can feel, with beneficial yeast in addition to clinical-strength friendly bacteria. Why yeast? It provides a more complete approach to supporting gut flora than just having friendly bacteria alone—since our gut is home to both bacteria and yeast species. Unlike other probiotic supplements that deliver a laundry list of strains with CFUs in the megabillions, All-Flora is formulated with the right probiotic strains in clinically studied amounts—no megabillions needed.
- Triple combination of prebiotics, probiotics & postbiotics
- Clinically studied & DNA-tested strains in amounts you actually need
- Replenishes microbiome balance for complete gut health*
- Promotes healthy digestion & immune defenses*
- Promotes bowel regularity and helps reduce gas, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation*
- Shelf-stable, no refrigeration required