Experience easily digestible vegan Vitamin B12 for energy support and healthy red blood cell formation.* Fermented for easy absorption.
One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty
60 vegan tablets per bottle
Your body needs Vitamin B12 to metabolize protein from food into fuel. B12 is water soluble, which means it’s continually processed through the body rather than being stored. Vitamin B12 supplements are a reliable and easy way to replenish this vitamin each day. Since dietary Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) typically comes from animal products, supplementing can be key if you’re vegetarian or vegan.
What does Fermented Vitamin B12 do?
- Helps boost energy at the cellular level*
- Promotes normal formation of healthy red blood cells*
- Absorbs easily because it’s fermented and includes bioactive methylated B12
- Provides an excellent source of this key nutrient (over 41,000% DV)
- Includes blend of energy-supportive herbs with organic Maca root
Our Fermentation Advantage
Vitamin B12 is important for all adults, particularly those with vegan or vegetarian eating patterns, and it’s important to be able to absorb it properly. Our fermentation method enhances the absorption of nutrients, unlocking and activating the vitamin so your body can recognize and absorb it like food. This lets you maximize your nutrient intake.
- Easily digestible, gentle enough to take anytime—even on an empty stomach
- USDA Certified Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free by NSF
- Certified Kosher
- 100% Vegan
- No synthetic fillers, no artificial colors or flavors
Building your supplement pantry? For 20 g of vegan protein per serving, check out our Plant Protein+ formulas with clinically studied enzymes for easier digestion.