Support your heart health and overall wellness with New Chapter Wholemega fish oil supplement.* Our sustainably caught 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil has whole Omegas, Vitamin D3, and antioxidants for heart, brain, eye & joint support in men and women.
Two softgels daily with food.
60 whole food softgels per bottle
What does Wholemega Fish Oil do for you?
Our heart-healthy 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease§ and is clinically proven to improve the Omega-3 Index, help retain healthy triglyceride levels, and promote other studied heart health markers.* Plus, Wholemega softgels contain our expertly blended Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (BASS™) to preserve freshness.*
- 17 Omega fatty acids nourish heart, brain, eye, positive mood, and joint health*
- 1 week of Wholemega delivers the equivalent Omegas of 3 servings of Wild Salmon
- With Vitamin D3 plus Astaxanthin that has powerful antioxidant action*
§ Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
What is different about New Chapter’s fish oil supplements?
New Chapter’s Wholemega fish oil is sustainably sourced from 100% wild-caught Salmon, and is a whole-food alternative to heavily distilled fish oil pills that can isolate and reduce beneficial compounds. Unlike typically processed fish oil, ours is fresh-pressed for absorption and extra-virgin, like a fine olive oil. This gentle, food-grade process preserves wild Salmon’s whole 17 omega fatty acids, unlike many other fish oils that use high-heat purification and bleaching to cover the odor and color of the fish byproduct.
- Multifaceted benefits for holistic wellness in both men and women
- Sustainably sourced Wild Salmon Oil is fresh-pressed for optimal absorption
- Expertly formulated and clinically studied to support heart health**
- Gentle process preserves critical Omega-3s EPA & DHA, Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin
There are no reviews yet.